Bachelor of Education - 2 Year Course
B.Ed is an undergraduate professional course of 2 year for those who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching. It is a skill based training program which imparts knowledge to students regarding all aspects of classroom teaching. B.ed direct admission will help to student to choose the b.ed college near me , the location of college in Faridabad, Gurgaon, Rohtak , Bhadurgarh , Sonipat , panipat affiliated to MDU , CRSU , KUK , DCRUST . A directly enrolled student will be awarded Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) degree successful completion of B.ed Program. After completing this course a candidate can get the jobs in Government as well as Private sectors.
|B.ED COURSE||:||2 YEAR|
|ELIGBILTY||:||Graduation or master with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university|
|MONTH OF EXAM||:||JULY – AUG 2022|
|UNIVERSITY||:||MDU -: Maharishi Dayanad university, Rohtak
CRSU- Choudhary Ranbir Singh University Jind
|EXAMINATION||:||ONCE IN A YEAR|
Contact Us: 9990005082, 9212444998
B.Ed. admission has started now, but it is not easy to get admission in this most demanding course – Bachelor of Education [B.Ed. Course from Haryana] There are nearly 55,000 total seats available in all the universities in Haryana for Bed College Near Me, in which 85% seats are reserved for Haryana candidates only. The rest of the 15% seats are available for All India candidates. So, approximately 8250 seats are for the rest of India. But you don’t worry B.Ed Admission is here to assist you to get admission in B.Ed. course from Haryana. Bed College Near Me NCR Location are Faridabad , Gurgaon , Sonipat , Panipat , Bahadurgarh , Khurukshetra etc. .
B.Ed. Direct Admission team is committed to fulfil all the promises made and for that we’ll do whatever it takes. We use our knowledge and experience along with cutting edge technology to put things right, and we’ll be with you at every step, all along the course. B.Ed. Direct Admission team help to create the professionals for the future. The professionals in this field have many benefits. To become a teacher, a qualification in B.Ed. degree is compulsory. This undergraduate program includes various teaching methods & training. So, lets get enroll in B.Ed. course for this session 2021-2023 , B.Ed college near me
B.Ed Direct Admission welcomes and congratulates you for the step taken towards the path of success to get admission in B.Ed course. B.ED course affiliated from MDU Maharishi Dayanad University , KUK Kurukshetra University , CRSU Choudhary Ranbir Singh Univerity , DCRUST Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology and Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
T &C Online Payment
B Ed Direct Admission is known for its best services to get direct admission & hassle free admission in Delhi-NCR’s top B.Ed & also support you throughout the course and assign you a relationship manager to assist you time-to-time.A directly enrolled student will be awarded Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) degree after successful completion of Two year course. After completing this course a candidate can get the jobs in government as well as private sectors
B.Ed and for M.Ed Registration
B.Ed course from the best universities of Haryana at the preferred location of the candidate like -: College Location – : Faridabad , Gurgaon , Bhadurgarh , Sonipat , Panipat , Kurukshetra .B Ed Admission not only helps you to get direct & hassle free admission in Delhi-NCR’s top B.Ed college but also support you throughout the course and assign you a relationship manager to assist you time-to-time.
MDU B.Ed College || CRSU B.Ed College
Benefits of getting Regular B.Ed. Degree either then Correspondence B.Ed. Degree?
Duration for the Regular B.Ed. course is 2 year only.
Exam will be held 1 time in a year.
The exam center according to your preferred Location
Result will be declared in the month of September or October
B.ED DIRECT ADMISSION || B.ED ADMISSION IN FARIDABAD || B.ED ADMISSION IN HARYANA || B.ED ADMISSION IN GURGAON || B.ED ADMISSION IN ROHTAK || B.ED ADMISSION NEAR ME ||B.ED ADMISSION || B.ED MDU || B.ED MDU COLLEGE || B.ED KUK || B.ED CRSU || ADMISSION IN B.ED || HRYBED.IN || B.ED COLLEGE NEAR ME || B.ED INSTITUTE NEAR ME ||B.ED 2021-2023 || B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION