Bachelor of Education - 2 Year Course
B.Ed is the professional degree of 2 years undertaken to take up teaching as a profession in schools and right after completing this course, students can get a job at the school level. It is a skill based training program which imparts knowledge to students regarding all aspects of classroom teaching. We at B.ed direct admission help students to choose the b.ed college nearby, The location of college is Faridabad, Gurgaon, Rohtak, Bhadurgarh , Sonipat , panipat affiliated to MDU , CRSU , KUK , DCRUST. Student Can enroll directly in these Government Universities. You can make a career in teaching profession and contribute in the welfare of the society.
|B.ED COURSE||:||2 YEAR|
|ELIGBILTY||:||Graduation or master with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university|
|MONTH OF EXAM||:||JULY – AUG|
|UNIVERSITY||:||MDU -: Maharishi Dayanad university, Rohtak
CRSU- Choudhary Ranbir Singh University Jind
KUK -: Kurukshetra University
Gurugram University , Gurgaon
DCRUST Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Murthal.
|EXAMINATION||:||ONCE IN A YEAR|
MDU B.ED COLLEGE ||B.ED MDU COURSE || CRSU B.ED COLLEGE || B.ED CRSU COURSE || B.ED DIRECT ADMISSION || B.ED ADMISSION IN FARIDABAD || B.ED ADMISSION IN HARYANA || B.ED ADMISSION IN GURGAON || B.ED ADMISSION IN ROHTAK || B.ED ADMISSION NEAR ME ||B.ED ADMISSION || B.ED MDU || B.ED MDU COLLEGE || B.ED KUK || B.ED CRSU || ADMISSION IN B.ED || HRYBED.IN || B.ED COLLEGE NEAR ME || B.ED INSTITUTE NEAR ME ||B.ED 2023-2024 || B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION
Contact Us: 9990005082, 9212444998
B.Ed Course / College admissions are open now, however it is not easy to get admission in this most demanding course – Bachelor of Education [B.Ed Course / B.Ed College ] from Haryana. There are nearly 55,000 total seats available in all the universities in Haryana for B.Ed Course where in 85% seats are reserved for Haryana candidates. The rest 15% seats are available for All India candidates. Which is approximately 8250 seats, B.Ed Direct Admission will ensure that you get admission in B.Ed course from Haryana. Bed Colleges in Faridabad / Gurgaon / Sonipat / Panipat / Bahadurgarh / Kurukshetra.
B.Ed. Direct Admission team is committed to fulfill our commitments. We use our knowledge and experience along with cutting edge technology to put things right, Apart from that Student get complete support from our team while perusing the B.Ed course. To become a teacher, a qualification in B.Ed degree is mandatory now. This undergraduate program includes various teaching methods & training. So, let’s get enroll in B.Ed. course for this session 2023-2024
B.Ed Direct Admission welcomes and congratulates you for the step taken towards the path of success to get admission in B.Ed course . B.ED course is affiliated from MDU Maharishi Dayanad University , KUK Kurukshetra University , CRSU ChoudharyRanbir Singh Univerity , Gurugram University
DCRUST DeenbandhuChhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology and Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
T &C Online Payment
B Ed Direct Admission is known for its best services to get direct admission & hassle free admission in Delhi-NCR’s top B.Ed college near me & also support you throughout the course and assign you a relationship manager to assist you time-to-time. The enrolled student will be awarded Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) degree after successful completion of Two year course. After completing this course a candidate can get the jobs in government as well as private sectors
B.Ed and for M.Ed Registration
B.Ed course / B.Ed admission from the best universities of Haryana at the preferred College Location – : Faridabad, Palwal ,Hodal , Gurgaon , Bhadurgarh , Sonipat , Panipat , Kurukshetra , JindBest B.Ed College in Faridabad near to the Delhi-NCR affilated To CRSU- Choudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind
Duration for the Regular B.Ed. course is 2 year only.
Eligibility Bachelor OR Master Degree with minimum 50 % Marks
Examination Exam will be held 1 time in a year. The exam center according to your preferred Location
Result will be declared in the month of September or October
Latest/New Edition Study Material Issued To Student Non Refundable
• Practical File of Both Year Stationary
• How To write the Practical File & assist them
• How To Study the Books , making the Enotes
• How To Choose the Subject In B.Ed Course
• 100 % satisfied student
Document Required for admission
• Passport size photographs
• Scan copy of Original Mark sheet & certificate of 10th.
• Scan copy of Original Mark sheet & certificate of 12th.
• Scan copy of Original Mark sheet & certificate of Graduation
• Scan copy of Original Mark sheet & certificate of Masters if done.
• Scan copy of Aadhar Card, PAN Card
• Original Migration Certificate Migration Certificate copy of last degree (Graduation /Master) till or before 5 Nov Month